Friday, April 11, 2014

Home Sweet Home


Sometimes travel is exciting….other times sleeping in your own bed is the best thing in the world. I was reviewing my schedule for the past month and just realized that I have been traveling 28 out of the past 34 days (March 11-April 11). Two of these weeks were family vacation – so it is not as bad as it initially sounds. Here is the breakdown:
  • (4) days in San Francisco
  • (3) days in Philidelphia
  • (5) days in Arizona
  • (7) days in Honolulu – family vacation
  • (5) days in Kauai – family vacation
  • (4) more days in San Francisco
 
I think Delta and Marriott need to thank me for keeping their stock price up. Baseball, hockey, track and spring basketball season started again this week and I am coaching baseball for both boys so the travel will need to slow down for the next several month….cross my fingers!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment